Terms & Conditions
We focus on bringing traditional knowledge of Vastu, Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry and allied subjects together with modern learning techniques in our training programs andconsulting services. We request you go through these terms & conditions carefully to clearly understand our training programs & services and avoid any miscommunication. If you choose any of our training programs or consulting services without reading the terms and conditions, you irrevocably and unconditionally will agree to comply with, abide by and be bound by all the obligations in the following Terms & Conditions.
Accessing the institute’s network through any online medium is also subject to the Terms & Conditions. The institute owns and has the sole authority to operate the Website. These Terms & Conditions are to set out the rights and obligations of all users with us as you use our Website. The terms and conditions supersede previous oral and written terms and conditions and shall be regarded as an agreement between the institute and its users. If you find any of these terms and conditions irrelevant, you may not use this Website and make payments for admission or consultation purposes.
- “We”, “Us”, “Our”, and “Institute” only refer to Sahaj Vastu Consulting and our affiliates, employees, agents, partners, and licensors.
- “You/you”, “Your/your”, and “User” refers to any person, user, viewer, student, or customer (registered or unregistered) who views, browses, uses, or accesses the Website.
- “Use” or “Using” means accessing, viewing, copying, browsing, using services, and taking other benefits using the Website.
- “Services” refers to the institute’s services on online and offline platforms. The service also refers to the training programs listed on the Website that come with resulting obligations.
- “Website” means the institute’s official Website and the institute’s mobile application, which you can access while participating in our training programs and consulting services.
III. Terms of Service
- Sahaj Vastu Consulting provides a platform where vastuexpert vastu, numerologist astrologer presents his/her skills and sells services to interested users and learners.
- According to the clauses mentioned on the Website, we grant the User a limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access and use the Services for only a limited period or as per designed programs.
- The User or member acknowledges that he/she is only responsible for every transaction that is done under his/her account.
- The use of the service is only at the User’s own risk. The User is solely responsible for meeting the technical and financial requirements. He/she will be responsible for bearing the loss, theft, and damage of any data.
- Admission rules: Sahaj Vastu Consulting has the only authority to grant your admission. If the admission is denied at the onset, you get a refund of the full fees. If your admission is not accompanied by the prescribed fees, the same will be rejected.
- After you take any service or take admission to any course, for this please refer refund and cancellation policy
- We pay utmost effort so that the study material provided to you is correct. However, we will not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the study material.
- Any user who wishes to take consulting services or wishes to take admission to any course must pay separate fees, as applicable.
- Access to content: Users can access the institute’s videos as per the duration of the training programs. However, there might be reasonable restrictions, and the privilege to access course videos for a lifetime can be revoked by the institute without any prior notice.
- This content is protected by copyright law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or reproduction of it is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action. The copyright owner reserves all the rights to this content. It is not to be copied or offered for sale purposes.
IV Price and Payment
- The User should make payments in the currency in which the price of the services is quoted or selected.
- The User can make payments by credit card, debit card or any other such method as guided by Sahaj Vastu Consulting. The institute has the only authority to accept or deny any payment.
- We do not hold any credit/debit card details. Only third-party payment providers are responsible for holding it. The User’s bank might need security checkers to confirm the authenticity of any payment to prevent fraud.
V. Conduct of Use
- By accepting our terms and conditions, the User acknowledges that while accessing and using the Services offered by us, he/she may utilize the content and services.
- As long as the User complies with the Terms & Conditions, we grant the user personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited privilege to access and use the Website.
- User shall not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, license, transmit, create derivatives from, transfer or exploit any part of any information, materials, services, or content, available from or through the Websites (except that which User may download for personal, non‐commercial use).
- User agrees not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose that is prohibited by the terms & Conditions.
- Users are not allowed to post, transmit or link the Website for any advertisement purposes. Users also accept not to use the Website in any way that is abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, libelous, or hateful.
- The Website might contain links to other websites. We do not own or operate these links. If the User uses such websites, he/she will be only responsible for all their consequences.
The document is an electronic record and is made according to terms mentioned in Information Technology Act 2000. This electronic record is generated and maintained by a computer system and does not require any use of physical or digital signatures. Sahaj Vastu Consulting reserves the right to modify or discontinue any service in or on the sites temporarily or permanently, with or without any prior notice to members and users. Sahaj Vastu Consulting also has the right to bring changes or modifications in any of these mentioned terms and conditions.
VII. Correspondence and Contact Information
If you want to access, register a complaint, correct, or need more information regarding our terms and conditions, contact us.